1. Organic chemistry doesn't ever get more fun.
I kind of want to be Calvin.
2. St. Louis weather is bipolar.
Okay, so maybe I relearned this one, but I'm still counting it.
3. Stew is one of the easiest and most delicious home made meals....ever.
I love rediscovering the amazingness of my crock pot. (Note: After all this time, you'd think that my spell check would recognize "amazingness")
4. Again, a relearn: my family is awesome. Saturday night was five hours of non stop laughter at my cousin Amy's birthday bonanza.
From our annual summer camping trip. Ignore out extra crispiness.
5. Breakfast is always better at 3 am....after a night of
imbibing and debauchery milk and cookies.
Best 24 hour diner in St. Louis. Bar none.
6. The only time I like running on a treadmill is at 2am after studying organic chemistry for a bajillion hours...because in comparison to organic chemistry, everything is more fun.
32 miles hamster wheel miles for the week. A new record.
40 miles total for the week. Not too shabby for an exam week.
7. Getting pulled over by a cop is more stressful when you're completely innocent.
Dear cop, Thanks for letting me know that I have a headlight out....and scaring the ever loving bejeezus out of me. Love, Tiina.
8. Swedish fish make a great study snack and pre-run food.
Don't forget to enter my super awesome giveaway! You only have until Friday! It's your chance to win an awesome CSN gift card *and* ask me any question you want! I'll answer all of them in an upcoming post. Scouts honor!
Also, if anyone is running the Disney Princess Half this weekend, let me know asap! Shoot me and email at onecrazypenguin@gmail. A few bloggies are meeting up at the expo on Saturday and then grabbing lunch. It's going to be epic!